Chick-fil-A Bowl is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Chick-fil-A Bowl Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Chick-fil-A Bowl website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Use of your Personal Information
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Administer your account
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within your network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside your network.
The Chick-fil-A Bowl Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Chick-fil-A Bowl pages, or register with Chick-fil-A Bowl site or services, a cookie helps Chick-fil-A Bowl to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Chick-fil-A Bowl Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Chick-fil-A Bowl features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Chick-fil-A Bowl services or Web sites you visit.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
- We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as the US Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud.
- We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if Chick-fil-A Bowl is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We make your personal information available to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to make your personal information available to these companies, contact us at email@example.com.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our App offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
3284 Northside Parkway NW Suite 550
Atlanta, GA 30327